CT MkIV Hunter SeekerEdit
Constructed in 2118 by Cybra Tech following the design of Matthew McKinley and Robert Hughes, is one of the most effective means of fighting the ones who oppose the government, or attempt other criminal actions.
It's ergonomical construction allows it to fly great distances with a small fuel loss, and the gun modules are interchangeable. The customisation possibilities made it one of the Shield's most commonly used drones.
- Weight: 145 kg (319 lbs) + armament
- Length: 190 cm
- Width: 110 cm
- Height: 75 cm
- Fuel: Hydrogen / Lithium-Ion accumulators
- Maximum altitude: 32 meters / 105 ft
- Propulsion: Hydrogen-powered Cybra Tech Jet Engine and heat fans
- Armor thickness: 15 mm / 0.6"
- Armor composite: aluosmium & carbon fiber
- Maximum speed: 120 km/h / 75 mph
The Hunter Seeker drones are currently used in: